Headquartered in San Jose, California, Skybox Security provides the most powerful risk analytics for cyber security, giving security management and operations the tools they need to eliminate attack vectors and safeguard business data and services. Skybox solutions provide a context-aware view of the network and risks that drives effective vulnerability and threat management, firewall management, and continuous compliance monitoring.
Established in 2002, Skybox Security is a privately held company with worldwide sales and support teams that serve an international customer base of Global 2000 enterprises and large government agencies. Skybox Security customers are some of the most security-conscious enterprises and government agencies in the world, with mission critical global networks and pressing regulatory compliance requirements. Today, six of the top 10 global banks and six of the 10 largest NATO members use Skybox Security for automated, integrated security management solutions that lower risk exposure and optimize security management processes.
Powerful risk analytics help security teams automate critical processes & eliminate attack vendors
Vulnerability and Threat Management
Automated risk analytics provide a continuous view of vulnerabilities that can be used by an attacker, and intelligence to help security teams minimise risks.
Protect your network and your business through proactive identification and remediation of critical attack vectors, and gain important business benefits:
- Reduce Risk – Close risk exposures before they have a chance to be exploited
- Demonstrate Results – Track remediation efforts, as well as the before and after impact of your security programs
- Reduce Costs – Avoid unnecessary patching and increase productivity by focusing on the most critical vulnerabilities
Network Security Management
Gain visibility and intelligence of network security risks to ensure that your security controls are securely configured and in compliance. Automated analysis and secure change management processes provide a strong foundation to:
- Increase Security and Availability – Identify and close security gaps such as configuration errors to reduce risk and avoid downtime
- Increase Productivity and Reduce Management Costs – Automate firewall and device change management to reduce management time and focus scarce resources on key initiatives
- Gain Visibility and Control – Enhance visibility and oversight of your firewall and network device management process
- Show Compliance – Validate and document that security controls and change processes comply
Skybox® Vulnerability Control is the first integrated security risk management solution that combines capabilities to discover vulnerabilities daily, automatically evaluate risks and drive remediation activities. Leveraging unique network modeling and simulation technology, Vulnerability Control gives your enterprise a powerful tool to prioritize risks—taking into account your business assets, network topology, known vulnerabilities and threats and the presence of existing security controls.
- Automatically collect vulnerability, asset and configuration data from your network devices and management systems, creating a detailed, up-to-date, security model of your network
- Run attack simulation daily to identify exploitable vulnerabilities
- Focus attention on the most critical risks
- Evaluate remediation alternatives and provide decision support
- Track progress of remediation activities
Turn threat alerts from threat intelligence feeds like Verisign iDefense and Symantec DeepSight into a threat impact analysis and remediation plan matched to your organization.
- Present threat alerts that are relevant to your network, prioritized by criticality
- Create a remediation plan and assign tasks automatically
- Track remediation process and verfiy closure
A firewall management solution that makes it easy to keep a few or hundreds of firewalls secure and in policy compliance at all times.
- Find security risks fast with automated firewall rule analysis and device configuration checks
- Get consistent firewall policy compliance audit reports for PCI and other regulations, in minutes
- Cleanup firewall rule bases to optimize firewall performance and reduce redundant and unused rules
Provides complete visibility of the network topology, and answers network device configuration and connectivity questions in seconds.
- Network modelling creates visibility of network infrastructure and network security
- Identifies root causes of network connectivity issues with access path analysis
Change Manager automates the firewall change management workflow, assesses risk of proposed changes before they are implemented, and ensures continuous compliances and complete change management tracking.
- Decrease costs associated with firewall management with daily oversight of firewall changes in your network environment
- Eliminate errors and find vulnerabilities during firewall changes
- Optimize your change workflow process and internal communications with automated change life cycle management – from approvals to notifications
Click here for more information